Any person who is 18 years old or above that age can become an director of Planning for Emergencies. If you are below 18 years of age, you will need consent from a parent in order to become a director. When you are applying or re-applying for a license, the clerk will ask if you want to become an organ donor. The information will be printed to the right of your address on the front of your license. The uniform donor card can be obtained from the driving license station. For more information on this matter, consult with your physician. If you have a condition that requires special attention, a medical alert label will be placed on the front of your license.

There is an increasing concern regarding medical conditions, when people are unable to make those decisions for them. The number of people, who have stated their health care choices in writing, while they are still able to make those decisions, is increasing by the day. These legal documents are known as advance directives, which are basically a living will and durable power of attorney for health care. These documents state the health care choices or the name of anyone who you choose to make those choices for you, if you are unable to make them. When you apply or reapply for any license, the clerk will ask if you want to have any medical advance directives known on the face of your license. You can ask your physician about further information on these advance directives.

You have to provide the account number card of the agency. If you don’t have it, then you will have to provide the following documents, which have the number for your Social Security account. These documents are:

Any person who proves their identity with a foreign passport that is unexpired and has a visa affixed on it along with the I-94 approval form that has the record of their most recent visit to the United States will have to exhibit non-work authorized status or their account number.

You will have to update or correct any information at the center, several days in advance before applying for an ID card or a driving license. Your security Number won’t be listed on your ID or driver’s license. You will be assigned an exclusive ID number or driver’s license number by the Texas DPS.

© All rights reserved.